Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2017

Happy Halloween

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Hello everyone! Somehow I forgot to show my Halloween projects I made the last weeks. What a scatter brain I have lately... tztz... Well, I don't want to hold them back and will show them the next few days, according my saying; after Halloween is before Halloween... hehe. You know how I love to create Halloween themed projects, such a pity that this time is over way too fast. 

Well, here we go... today I show you a Halloween tag I made with a Prima Doll. It was so fun to create her. And I love how my project turned out.


A close up of my tag, especially the doll... as you may see I colored some shadows on her clothes with grey tones Copics. I also added some Sparkle here and there.


Thank you for your visit!
Bye for now and hugs, 
Karina

Keine Kommentare: