Mittwoch, 13. März 2013

Crafts & Me Challenge - Ribbons and Lace

Hi again and good evening my dear friends and followers. I am a bit late with announcing another new challenge started today. I wanted to prepare my post yesterday. But my computer didn't wanted the way I liked. So it got too late to wait until my computer was deciding to work properly again. The early hour in mind I had to get up again I decided to go to bed and make my post today. So here I am :o).

Well, at Crafts & Me Challenges we have Ribbons and Lace we're asking about this week. Easy, huh? Have you already seen the brand new images by the fabulous artist Zindy S.D. Nielsen?? Ohhhhh.... LOVE them!!! You really have to take a look at them, too. I am so sure you will love them, too. And how funny that the most of the DT decided to play with Winter Rose first. I did not wonder why... If you want to have her by your own I guess you have to hurry up as it could happen that this sweetie will be a best seller and sold out soon. I created her more springlike like you can see below...



 I coloured her with Copics and the background papers I used are from Maja Design. Below you can see a close up...


More close ups of my embellishing below...



With this card I want to join following challenge:

Ribbon Reel - Romantic Elegance (Photo Inspiration)

Have a good night now. See you soon! Have some more inspiration for you soon again.
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Sue hat gesagt…

WOW!! This is stunning Karina. Such a pretty image, wonderful colouring and beautiful detailing.
Hugs Sue

Jayne A hat gesagt…

Oh wow gorgeous card. The colouring on your image is beautiful.
Hugs
Jayne

Alexandra♥ hat gesagt…

Amazing card!

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.really beautiful image and design and your colouring is wonderful :D

xx coops xx

Chrissy hat gesagt…

Beautiful card Karina,such lovely colouring and image..love all the details too...so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx